Beneteau Oceanis 45
This sailing boat, exceptional for comfort and navigability, is ideal for groups of up to eight people plus skipper. The spaces are wide and well distributed. Modern technologies will allow you to make safe and pleasant navigation. All four cabins are double with double bed. The platform at the stern with the ladder allows you to take pleasant baths. The cockpit is large and guarantees good freedom of movement.
Equipment: Batten mainsail2, Furling Genoa2Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Outdoor shower, Dinghy, Electric windlass, Additional anchor, Set of snorkeling equipment, Bath platform, GPS chartplotter B&G 7 (1), Multifunction display B&G (2), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full set of charts, Binoculars, Life raft, Life jackets, First aid kit , Fire extinguisher, Fire extinguisher system, Thermo-protective aid, Audio (USB, AUZ, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric refrigerator (2), Manual toilet (2), Kitchen, Gas stove, Oven, 12V / 220v inverter, 220v sockets , Fans in cabins and saloon.
- Year of Build: 2008
- Length Overall (m): 13,94
- Hull Beam (m): 4,50
- Draft (m): 2,27
- Cabins: 4
- Berths: 8 + 2
- Toilets: 2
- Engine (hp): Yanmar 56
- Water Tank(l): 530
- Fuel tank (l): 200
INFORMATION NOTICE EX ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003 (Code on the protection of personal data)
Dear Mr / Mrs,
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed to comply with the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation, and in particular to send advertising or informative material, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications.
- The treatment will be carried out using paper or IT and / or telematic supports also by third parties for whom the knowledge of your personal data is necessary or in any case functional to the performance of the activity of our Company; in any case, the treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- The data controller is:
Paratore s.r.l., via c.da due torri 18, 98057 Milazzo (ME)
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
- Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,