Relaxation, swimming and snorkeling
By sailboat it is possible to dock in the most pristine places, reachable only from the sea. During the holiday you will know the most suggestive bays in which to anchor and take a bath like no other. One of the activities that will fascinate you during your vacation is snorkelling. Thanks to the diversity of the seabed and their colorful characteristics you will be captivated by their beauty and even risk not wanting to get on the boat again! This archipelago is in fact famous for being surrounded by a crystal-clear sea and by bays and coves that have no equal in the whole Mediterranean.
- Laghetti di venere (Vulcano)
- Grotta del Cavallo (Vulcano)
- Spiaggia Bianca (Lipari)
- Cala di Pollara (Salina)
- Cala junco (Panarea)
- Basiluzzo (Panarea)
- Lisca bianca e Bottaro (Panarea)
- Strombolicchio (Stromboli)
- Le punte (Filicudi)
- Grotta del bue marino (Filicudi)
The most exclusive locations
With their Aeolian style, the small harbours of these islands will remain etched in your memory. The Aeolian archipelago has been awarded the title of World Heritage Site by UNESCO because of its exclusivity. The streets coloured by flowers with the sea in the background, the smell of wild herbs and the characteristic song of crickets will make you catapult into another dimension.
- Porto, Acque calde e sabbie nere (Vulcano)
- Marina Corta e Marina Lunga (Lipari)
- Santa Marina di Salina (Salina)
- Lingua (Salina)
- Village and Harbour of Panarea
- Ginostra (Stromboli)
- Village and Harbour of Stromboli
- Harbour of Filicudi
- Pecorini a Mare (Filicudi)
- Harbour of Alicudi
Eating and having fun on the Aeolian islands
Aperitifs are a must both on board and on the ground. On each island you can taste culinary specialties accompanied by music and a good wine. There will also be the opportunity to get to know members of other crews thanks to the aperitifs of the sailors.
- Happy Hour to the Spiagge Nere
- U Pani Cunzatu of Salina
- Granita con brioche
- Visit of the best wineries with wine tasting
- Happy hour to Panarea
- Happy hour to the Saloon (Filicudi)
- Fresh fish
And much more…
The Aeolian Islands offer much more than you can imagine. In fact, in Vulcano you can take regenerating baths in the mud pool. For trekking lovers it will be possible to reach the craters of Vulcano and Stromboli. Those interested in the history and culture of this archipelago can visit the Lipari Museum and the prehistoric villages of Panarea and Filicudi.
- Mud puddle
- Terme of San Calogero (Lipari)
- Car ride in the islands
- Climbing to the Vulcano crater Vulcano
- Climbing to the Stromboli crater (with guide)
- Aeolian Archaeological Museum (Lipari)
- Prehistoric village of Panarea and Filicudi
INFORMATION NOTICE EX ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003 (Code on the protection of personal data)
Dear Mr / Mrs,
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed to comply with the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation, and in particular to send advertising or informative material, send commercial information, make interactive commercial communications.
- The treatment will be carried out using paper or IT and / or telematic supports also by third parties for whom the knowledge of your personal data is necessary or in any case functional to the performance of the activity of our Company; in any case, the treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- The data controller is:
Paratore s.r.l., via c.da due torri 18, 98057 Milazzo (ME)
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
- Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,